This privacy notice lets you know what happens to the best online casino https://vogueplay.com/fr/machines-a-sous-gratuites/, or any that we may collect from or free wheres the gold slots. It applies to all our
products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data and use 50 freispiele ohne einzahlung sofort erhältlich.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. More information about us: book of ra kostenlos spielen demo. We encourage you to
check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website – www.locltd.co.uk.
We’re LOC Limited, Company registration No: 05550137, Registered address: Horse Ghylls Wood Farm | Capel Road | Rusper,West Sussex | RH12 4PZ. We are a data controller of your personal data.
WHAT KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE PROCESS?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Products and services you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and have held and the associated payment methods used
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 1 above, for the following purposes:
- Managing the product or service you have with us
- Updating your records
- To improve the operation of our business
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services. We’ll send marketing to you by email, social media and digital channels.
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WHEN WE SHARE IT WITH OTHERS)?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
- Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- Managing products and services you hold with us, or an application for one
- Updating your records
- All stages and activities relevant to managing the product or service including enquiry, application, administration and management of accounts
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- Managing your products and services relating to that, updating your records
- To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services. We will send marketing to you by email, social media and digital channels
- Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations
- To comply with our legal obligations
- With your consent or explicit consent:
- For some direct marketing communications
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Business partners (for example, event organisers) or others who are a part of providing your products and services or operating our business
- Governmental and regulatory bodies such as HMRC, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Prudential Regulation Authority, the Ombudsman, the Information Commissioner’s Office and under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
HOW AND WHEN CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE UK OR THE EEA?
We’re based in the UK but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If we do so we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION CHANGES?
You should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section of our website. We’ll then update your records if we can.
DO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US?
We’re unable to provide you with our products or services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
DO WE DO ANY MONITORING INVOLVING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In this section monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we’ll do this where the law requires it, or to comply with regulatory rules or to prevent or detect crime. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED BY US?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/. You can contact us using the details below.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
WHAT ARE YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
We may use your home address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital to contact you according to your marketing preferences. You can stop our marketing at any time by contacting us using the details below or by following the instructions in the communication.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website.
Alternatively, you can write to LOC ltd, Horse Ghylls Wood Farm, Capel Road, Rusper, West Sussex | RH12 4PZ.